What it Is

Welcome to the online development log for the The Puppeteers, an original comedy by the contemporary commedia dell'arte troupe Zuppa del Giorno. Here you will find lots of research, disjointed rambling and spit-balling, all of which has led to the creation of a show.
Want to book it?
The Puppeteers are available for mid-size venues, with sufficient time to remount! It's a show that can be customized to any area, any audience. Simply contact director Jeff Wills on email!

October 8, 2010

Oirlend

I'm off to Ireland today for some reason or another. I'm sure I'll find something to do or something.
So Jeff as far as characters that we were interested in so far, I liked the zanni-like superintendent guy that ruined the Feng shui session. I was kind of basing it on the guy who fixed things in the Bog apartments, though with much less obscenities.
I'll be on-line to a certain degree in Ireland, but I won't be crying if my hotel doesn't have a future box.
AAAAAANd I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Travel safe, Conor McGuigan. May the wind be at yer back, and the...uh...whatever whatever.

    ReplyDelete