What it Is

Welcome to the online development log for the The Puppeteers, an original comedy by the contemporary commedia dell'arte troupe Zuppa del Giorno. Here you will find lots of research, disjointed rambling and spit-balling, all of which has led to the creation of a show.
Want to book it?
The Puppeteers are available for mid-size venues, with sufficient time to remount! It's a show that can be customized to any area, any audience. Simply contact director Jeff Wills on email!

December 2, 2010

Leonoria (Heather)

I really have no idea. None at all.  I want more than anything in the world is to find my place in it.  And my really good pair of wool socks.  I lost them several years ago, somewhere in the house and haven't been able to find them since.  This "show" feels revealing.  Revealing. Who is behind that curtain anyway?  And will it eat me?  I awoke this morning and knew today would be different, if I could gather enough courage, but it seems to have gone the way of my wool socks.  Hopefully I won't freeze like I normally do.  Perhaps I should try singing my woes? What's that?  Shhh.  Shhh.  NOT NOW!  That doesn't happen until the second act, and she's not really my evil twin, that's just what "they" say.  Maybe I am looking for my inner child.  She was frightened by the monster under the bed and she never came back.  The monsters are real, you know.  The monster at the end of this book.  And you were so scared...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo. Nice stuff, Heather. And I was just writing about fear's part in the show! I'm intrigued by how FUNNY we could make the "evil twin," and how HORRIFYING (mortifying?) Leonoria might find her.

    ReplyDelete