What it Is

Welcome to the online development log for the The Puppeteers, an original comedy by the contemporary commedia dell'arte troupe Zuppa del Giorno. Here you will find lots of research, disjointed rambling and spit-balling, all of which has led to the creation of a show.
Want to book it?
The Puppeteers are available for mid-size venues, with sufficient time to remount! It's a show that can be customized to any area, any audience. Simply contact director Jeff Wills on email!

December 2, 2010

Bob Melvin

Uh... Hey...S'goin on? Jeez, I never really get people down here, ya know? It's usually just me an the boob tube. Yeah. Just sittin' back and fixin a lil' sumpthin to relax an' ya know, jus' sittin. But, hey, ya know, yas come don here an' ya got some kinda problem er' sumpthin...that's alright ya know. Cuz, look we get goin' and keep goin back further into the cellar and well, dont be tellin' no one dis but tings get a lil' weird. Tings change a bit ya see. Like evn you an me. Like dat's why I don't come upsatirs much because when I'm down here I can go back to the way it was for me. An look at this over here I bet you didn't think dat deez ol' puppets could talk n'stuff. Oh yeah nuttin really makes sense but it has some sort a way of workin' out. You'll see. So you gonna take that drink?

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much, Conor, I want to make it money and provide it with a comfortable home. Let's talk about how much actual change Bob Melvin experiences when he goes back to the way it was.

    ReplyDelete