What it Is

Welcome to the online development log for the The Puppeteers, an original comedy by the contemporary commedia dell'arte troupe Zuppa del Giorno. Here you will find lots of research, disjointed rambling and spit-balling, all of which has led to the creation of a show.
Want to book it?
The Puppeteers are available for mid-size venues, with sufficient time to remount! It's a show that can be customized to any area, any audience. Simply contact director Jeff Wills on email!

December 2, 2010

Elizabeth

Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I live in Scranton building unit #3 and I am a media engineer. I basically can tell you everything that is going on out there in the world; from the latest with Brangelina to how to install just about anything onto your computer. I am currently learning how to play the piano, break dance, sing gospel, learn German, Spanish, and Latin all off of programs that I have found on the internet. The internet is such an incredible tool. Really you can do anything: order in online, meet people online, find people online, create people online. I find that I am happiest at home on my computer. I really don't need anything else. I can get my work done from my computer, I can catch up on the news, I can be at my desk and have the world at my fingertips: complete access. And what else I love, just love love love about the world is that now that my phone can do everything my computer can do (and more) even when I lose access because of the bad wiring between my place and the building next door, unit #2, no problemo. Those days used to be the worst, when my connection got cut short, but no more, infinite phone access! . . . see . . . like right now . . . my signal . . . keeps going in and . . .o . . .u . . .t, but because I have my phone I can still get everything done that I need to get done . . . and look . . . four bars . . . see . . . oh / / / no . . . my phone didn't charge last night . . . my outlet is dead . . .shit . . .and my internet is on the fritz . . . shit . . . i am going to go next door . . . see . . . what those . . . loons / / are / / / /doing / / / /with / /////////our ///////////////// shared wires. This is all unit 2's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Elizabeth. Thanks! I like the use of punctuation; reminds me of "House of Leaves," if you've ever read that. It might be really good and funny to research and create some web-speak and programming language to incorporate into the show. LOL. FTW. NOCKUWWS (No One Can Keep Up With Web Speak).

    ReplyDelete