What it Is

Welcome to the online development log for the The Puppeteers, an original comedy by the contemporary commedia dell'arte troupe Zuppa del Giorno. Here you will find lots of research, disjointed rambling and spit-balling, all of which has led to the creation of a show.
Want to book it?
The Puppeteers are available for mid-size venues, with sufficient time to remount! It's a show that can be customized to any area, any audience. Simply contact director Jeff Wills on email!

December 15, 2010

Character Arc - Leonoria

I think my overriding problem is letting my fears get the better of me. I want to find my courage. I discover my courage and that I need the other two to help me do that.

We've played around with me discovering a ferocious voice through a puppet. I think it should take me a bit (3 beats?) to understand that this voice came from me and that I can say what I need though that.

I think I can get carried away with that and pick a fight or the like with Conor that is more than I can handle, but only realize it way to late and have to back peddle.

I also see me inappropriately taking charge, letting the strength go to my head.

I want to end up with balance and friends.....

Need to elaborate on this but to hungry. Going to eat. Will be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment