What it Is

Welcome to the online development log for the The Puppeteers, an original comedy by the contemporary commedia dell'arte troupe Zuppa del Giorno. Here you will find lots of research, disjointed rambling and spit-balling, all of which has led to the creation of a show.
Want to book it?
The Puppeteers are available for mid-size venues, with sufficient time to remount! It's a show that can be customized to any area, any audience. Simply contact director Jeff Wills on email!

December 8, 2010

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT

Mr. Melvin: I want you to take some responsibility and fix the wiring between our two buildings. I am tired of losing my inter-connectivity. You are after all the superintendent of units 2 and 3 and you need to begin to act like one. I read on the internet that I can sue you for negligence . . . oh dear, mr. melvin . . . I think . . . I want . . . YOU!

Leonoria: I want you to understand me. When I speak to you, I feel like we are speaking two completely different languages. I don't understand where you have been all this time, but I am pretty sure that unless you catch up, you and I will never be able to communicate. I've read about that happening . . . many times.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, you make me wonder about the possibilities of a generation gap expressed through attraction, rather than repulsion. Ever seen that cartoon with the rooster and the chicken-hawk...?

    ReplyDelete